Someday, on the corporate balance sheet, there will be an entry which reads, "Information"; for in most cases, the information is more valuable than the hardware which processes it.
Rear Admiral Grace Hopper
Top Posts & Pages
- Non-Infringement Warranty Disclaimers – Please Relax, You’re Covered Elsewhere
- Follow-up on Data Collection and Personal Responsibility – More about the Google Glass Debate
- The Federal Trade Commission Wants In On Big Data Regulation
- Big Data, Elections and the Law - Does Big Data Matter in Elections?
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Combining Data
- Big Data in College Admissions – Is This Wrong?
- Crossing Borders with Big Data in the Cloud – and the Law
- About Me
Category Archives: Data Blending
An article in PC World tells us of renewed interest in privacy issues that sometimes arise in mergers and acquisitions. The particular subject of that interest is pooling personal information after the merger or acquisition – combining the personal information … Continue reading
Last month Pentaho has announced its Business Analytics 5.0 product. Pentaho is emphasizing the data blending capability of the product. Pentaho isn’t the only player in this particular game, but let’s stick with them for this discussion. In this article on datanami, Chuck … Continue reading