Someday, on the corporate balance sheet, there will be an entry which reads, "Information"; for in most cases, the information is more valuable than the hardware which processes it.
Rear Admiral Grace Hopper
Top Posts & Pages
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Combining Data
- Big Data, Elections and the Law - Does Big Data Matter in Elections?
- The Federal Trade Commission Wants In On Big Data Regulation
- Crossing Borders with Big Data in the Cloud – and the Law
- Follow-up on Data Collection and Personal Responsibility – More about the Google Glass Debate
- Data Collection, Personal Responsibility and the Law
- The Federal Trade Commission Wants Transparency in Data Practices – But FTC Commissioners Are Not Transparent about Their Activities
- Paper is the New Black
- For the Ultimate in Bitcoin Security - Use Paper
- Data Governance and the Law - Facebook’s Acquisition of WhatsApp Might Bring Some Needed Clarity
Tag Archives: competition law
An article in PC World tells us of renewed interest in privacy issues that sometimes arise in mergers and acquisitions. The particular subject of that interest is pooling personal information after the merger or acquisition – combining the personal information … Continue reading