Someday, on the corporate balance sheet, there will be an entry which reads, "Information"; for in most cases, the information is more valuable than the hardware which processes it.
Rear Admiral Grace Hopper
Top Posts & Pages
- Non-Infringement Warranty Disclaimers – Please Relax, You’re Covered Elsewhere
- You Didn’t Use Big Data to Research That New Product. You Get Sued. You Lose.
- Wearables in the Workplace - The Internet of Creepy Things
- Follow-up on Data Collection and Personal Responsibility – More about the Google Glass Debate
- Licensing Technology, Big Data and Data of Other Sizes – Don’t Agree that the Licensor Owns What It Claims to License
- Data Is Not Everything - There Is Not an Objective Metric for Everything
- The Federal Trade Commission Wants Transparency in Data Practices – But FTC Commissioners Are Not Transparent about Their Activities
Tag Archives: transparency
The Federal Trade Commission Wants Transparency in Data Practices – But FTC Commissioners Are Not Transparent about Their Activities
It appears that we’ve got a problem with FTC Commissioners having undisclosed meetings with business representatives and business groups. At a time when the FTC is seeking to expand its authority over data and privacy matters this is particularly troubling. … Continue reading