Someday, on the corporate balance sheet, there will be an entry which reads, "Information"; for in most cases, the information is more valuable than the hardware which processes it.
Rear Admiral Grace Hopper
Top Posts & Pages
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Combining Data
- Big Data, Elections and the Law - Does Big Data Matter in Elections?
- The Federal Trade Commission Wants In On Big Data Regulation
- Crossing Borders with Big Data in the Cloud – and the Law
- Follow-up on Data Collection and Personal Responsibility – More about the Google Glass Debate
- Data Collection, Personal Responsibility and the Law
- The Federal Trade Commission Wants Transparency in Data Practices – But FTC Commissioners Are Not Transparent about Their Activities
- Paper is the New Black
- For the Ultimate in Bitcoin Security - Use Paper
- Data Governance and the Law - Facebook’s Acquisition of WhatsApp Might Bring Some Needed Clarity
Tag Archives: SEC
So it appears it’s possible to predict movement in the Dow Jones Industrial Average. Serious technical stuff about this is here: http://www.nature.com/srep/2013/130425/srep01684/full/srep01684.html Less scholarly stuff, pretty much all over the place. As you know, here at Big Data and the … Continue reading