Someday, on the corporate balance sheet, there will be an entry which reads, "Information"; for in most cases, the information is more valuable than the hardware which processes it.
Rear Admiral Grace Hopper
Top Posts & Pages
- Non-Infringement Warranty Disclaimers – Please Relax, You’re Covered Elsewhere
- Licensing Technology, Big Data and Data of Other Sizes – Don’t Agree that the Licensor Owns What It Claims to License
- That Nondisclosure Agreement Just Cost You Your Business
- The Problem of Fortune Telling and Large IT Projects
- It’s a Facebook Thing Now
- You Didn’t Use Big Data to Research That New Product. You Get Sued. You Lose.
Tag Archives: genetics
Let’s discuss the personal information of the future – medical information. Not just any information – information about your DNA. (Please remember we don’t say personally identifiable information here at Big Data and the Law.) Miinome, a Minneapolis start-up is, … Continue reading