Someday, on the corporate balance sheet, there will be an entry which reads, "Information"; for in most cases, the information is more valuable than the hardware which processes it.
Rear Admiral Grace Hopper
Top Posts & Pages
- Non-Infringement Warranty Disclaimers – Please Relax, You’re Covered Elsewhere
- Licensing Technology, Big Data and Data of Other Sizes – Don’t Agree that the Licensor Owns What It Claims to License
- That Nondisclosure Agreement Just Cost You Your Business
- The Problem of Fortune Telling and Large IT Projects
- It’s a Facebook Thing Now
- You Didn’t Use Big Data to Research That New Product. You Get Sued. You Lose.
Tag Archives: Centre for Information Policy Leadership
The Federal Trade Commission Wants Transparency in Data Practices – But FTC Commissioners Are Not Transparent about Their Activities
It appears that we’ve got a problem with FTC Commissioners having undisclosed meetings with business representatives and business groups. At a time when the FTC is seeking to expand its authority over data and privacy matters this is particularly troubling. … Continue reading