Someday, on the corporate balance sheet, there will be an entry which reads, "Information"; for in most cases, the information is more valuable than the hardware which processes it.
Rear Admiral Grace Hopper
Top Posts & Pages
- Non-Infringement Warranty Disclaimers – Please Relax, You’re Covered Elsewhere
- Follow-up on Data Collection and Personal Responsibility – More about the Google Glass Debate
- The Federal Trade Commission Wants In On Big Data Regulation
- Big Data, Elections and the Law - Does Big Data Matter in Elections?
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Combining Data
- Big Data in College Admissions – Is This Wrong?
- Crossing Borders with Big Data in the Cloud – and the Law
- About Me
Tag Archives: Centre for Information Policy Leadership
The Federal Trade Commission Wants Transparency in Data Practices – But FTC Commissioners Are Not Transparent about Their Activities
It appears that we’ve got a problem with FTC Commissioners having undisclosed meetings with business representatives and business groups. At a time when the FTC is seeking to expand its authority over data and privacy matters this is particularly troubling. … Continue reading