Someday, on the corporate balance sheet, there will be an entry which reads, "Information"; for in most cases, the information is more valuable than the hardware which processes it.
Rear Admiral Grace Hopper
Top Posts & Pages
- Non-Infringement Warranty Disclaimers – Please Relax, You’re Covered Elsewhere
- Licensing Technology, Big Data and Data of Other Sizes – Don’t Agree that the Licensor Owns What It Claims to License
- That Nondisclosure Agreement Just Cost You Your Business
- The Problem of Fortune Telling and Large IT Projects
- It’s a Facebook Thing Now
- You Didn’t Use Big Data to Research That New Product. You Get Sued. You Lose.
Category Archives: Search Engine Bias
I didn’t know this was a thing, but apparently there is (or was) money to be made publishing mug shots. You make that money by charging for taking the mug shots down from your web site. Innocent people that were … Continue reading
The importance of search engines. We use them to find goods and services, we use them for research, as I am while putting this post together. At a minimum, as a matter of commerce it is obvious that search results … Continue reading