Someday, on the corporate balance sheet, there will be an entry which reads, "Information"; for in most cases, the information is more valuable than the hardware which processes it.
Rear Admiral Grace Hopper
Top Posts & Pages
- Non-Infringement Warranty Disclaimers – Please Relax, You’re Covered Elsewhere
- Shameless Self-promotion.
- About Me
- About this Blog
- Crossing Borders with Big Data in the Cloud – and the Law
- Two Examples of Cultural Impediments to Data Privacy and Security
- Big Data and the Internet of Things
- Privacy, Poverty and Perspective
- The 3D Gun Printing Example – Big Data Should Start Thinking about Export Control Law
- Wearables in the Workplace - The Internet of Creepy Things
Category Archives: Facebook