Someday, on the corporate balance sheet, there will be an entry which reads, "Information"; for in most cases, the information is more valuable than the hardware which processes it.
Rear Admiral Grace Hopper
Top Posts & Pages
- Non-Infringement Warranty Disclaimers – Please Relax, You’re Covered Elsewhere
- Seriously, it’s Not Just the NSA
- About Me
- Shameless Self-promotion.
- Data Governance and the Law - Facebook’s Acquisition of WhatsApp Might Bring Some Needed Clarity
- Big Data, Elections and the Law - Does Big Data Matter in Elections?
Category Archives: Export Control
An article in Gigaom lists some of the geographical issues you might want to consideration when choosing a Cloud service provider. The focus of the article is on technical issues – latency and redundancy – and how locating data centers in … Continue reading