Someday, on the corporate balance sheet, there will be an entry which reads, "Information"; for in most cases, the information is more valuable than the hardware which processes it.
Rear Admiral Grace Hopper
Top Posts & Pages
- Non-Infringement Warranty Disclaimers – Please Relax, You’re Covered Elsewhere
- Crossing Borders with Big Data in the Cloud – and the Law
- About this Blog
- Follow-up on Data Collection and Personal Responsibility – More about the Google Glass Debate
- About Me
- The Federal Trade Commission Wants In On Big Data Regulation
- Big Data, Elections and the Law - Does Big Data Matter in Elections?
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Combining Data
Search Results for: women
It turns out that this year’s theme for Women’s History Month is: Women Inspiring Innovation through Imagination: Celebrating Women in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics If you’re looking for an icon of women’s contributions to technology – I give you … Continue reading