Someday, on the corporate balance sheet, there will be an entry which reads, "Information"; for in most cases, the information is more valuable than the hardware which processes it.
Rear Admiral Grace Hopper
Top Posts & Pages
- About this Blog
- About Me
- Non-Infringement Warranty Disclaimers – Please Relax, You’re Covered Elsewhere
- The Federal Trade Commission Wants In On Big Data Regulation
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Combining Data
- Big Data, Elections and the Law - Does Big Data Matter in Elections?
- That NSA Thing – Think about the Data for a Minute, Think about It Differently
- Comment Policy
- Data Collection, Personal Responsibility and the Law
Search Results for: women
It turns out that this year’s theme for Women’s History Month is: Women Inspiring Innovation through Imagination: Celebrating Women in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics If you’re looking for an icon of women’s contributions to technology – I give you … Continue reading